Форум о криптовалютах | Майнинг криптовалют | Торговля криптовалютой | Инвестиции в криптовалюту
Вернуться   Форум о криптовалютах | Майнинг криптовалют | Торговля криптовалютой | Инвестиции в криптовалюту > Библиотека криптовалюты > Полезные ресурсы

Полезные ресурсы Ссылки на полезные ресурсы при работе с криптовалютой. Прочие криптовалютные сервисы.

Advertising

Ответ
Опции темы
Непрочитано 29.07.2018, 14:58   #1
ADMINISTRATOR

По умолчанию coinatmradar.com - Bitcoin ATM Map – Find Bitcoin ATM, Online Rates

coinatmradar.com - Bitcoin ATM Map – Find Bitcoin ATM, Online Rates

I'm a true fan of Bitcoin and truly believe that it's there not to disappear one day. There are many obstacles already, e.g. in the regulation area, and in order to facilitate growth of acceptance - there should be many services around it.

The easiest way to go into public for Bitcoin are ATMs. There are different manufacturers in the area: Robocoin, BitAccess, Lamassu. But while I was looking through - I found out that info on locations of those ATMs is very scarce in the internet. There are many marketing posts about launching it soon, but you can hardly find where exactly the ATMs are already present. E.g. check https://lamassu.is/maps/ - they have so many ATMs on the map - but there are no details about addresses and it all looks like those are marked where they have shipped (country level only) or plan to send.

I want to introduce service where you can find already operating Bitcoin ATMs on the map from different providers - CoinATMRadar.com
Those on the map were added after searching in different public sources and I plan to look further and keep it up-to-date. Would appreciate if someone could report other locations. Hope it would be useful and add value to Bitcoin spreading out.

ADMINISTRATOR вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Текущее время: 13:26. Часовой пояс GMT +2.